Tuesday 7 May 2013

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - May

Pennies are a bit tight and I have had to cancel my usual monthly kit so I decided to take some inspiration from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for May.
The idea is to make your own kit from your stash using a shop kit as a starting point.
Here is my version of the kit originally made by Polly Scraps Kits and its called Totally Rad!
I had some die cuts already cut and have added a sheet of craft as in my 2013 Album I am trying to incorporate alittle on each page to make it more consistent




4 comments:

  1. SUPER kit! I'm loving all the die cuts you've created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous, lovely colours and LOVE those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you joining in the CKC, Heidi, I chose Totally Rad too. Your kit looks great, love all your die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a lovely kit - love the craft and those special die-cuts - brilliant! Have fun with it. Just think of the money you will have saved ... and the space you'll have made for NEW stash ;-)

    ReplyDelete